Hey! life is going great and today we just got home from touring the whole heel of Italy with our investigators for pday...it was awesome, I made it to the very very tip of the heel and also the most eastern part of Italy :) It was a ton of fun and the water is beautiful and this was the first day we have seen the sun in like two weeks! So it worked out nicely. The couple we went with are our best investigators and they have come to church the last two Sundays in a row and I think they are really coming around. They also took us out to eat at a pretty nice restaurant and I ate some pretty good stuff but don’t worry I didn’t order too much because it was kinda costly. So yeah, life is going great and Anziano Sadler is great and everything is good.
Oh you’re so lucky to have experienced the snow again...I love the snow but I love Italy too and the snow will always be there :) oh, so at the most southern point of the heel there is a really big light house and so when I send pictures home it will have that in it because I know mom loves light houses.
We also did splits again on Friday night and Saturday morning and it went well I got to work with an Anziano from England and he is really outgoing and wants to be a good missionary so we had fun.
Well, tomorrow for thanksgiving we are eating with an American who married an Italian and the Italian’s mom likes the idea so much that she is putting the lunch on and they invited us so it should be really fun but I will let you know how that goes this next week. Thanks a ton for sending the boxes I feel loved already :) don’t worry I’m sure they will get here. This is awesome tho because I should have a few packages waiting for me in Catania. I get to give a talk on Sunday on prophets so that should be fun. It’s funny cause I called a member of the branch presidency and look what happened, haha I get a talk, isn’t that what always happens? No, I’m just kidding I’m more then happy to give a talk because we will have at least 3 investigators there and hopefully 5 so it will be a good opportunity.
I’m also learning how to make some dang good cookies that a member gave us a recipe for so I hope that I can perfect it like she has and they will be something I make for the rest of my life type thing :) they soak up milk like non other if ya know what I mean.
The work moves forward and once again I have nothing to complain about. We had an encounter with some people the JW church(who proselyte here the same as there) and it used to kinda tick me off after because they are so closed but now I feel kinda sorry for them because Jesus Christ paid for their sins just the same as everybody else and so I want them to have the opportunity to use the atonement to its fullest but they wont even try to accept it...but I do what I can and Anziano Sadler and I give our best to give every one we talk to the same opportunity to accept what we know, without a doubt, to be the only true Church on the earth. But we all have our free agency and it’s a beautiful thing. We are all children of God and he loves us all just the same. and I will not boast in my strength but I will boast in his(my fav scripture I sent you a few weeks ago Alma 26:12 I think :) I’m happy and life is going great don’t you worry about me and have a great thanksgiving :) love you all and travel safe.
Anziano Hansen
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
November 25
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment