BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18

Hello! Life is good and all is well. this last week didn’t have anything too exciting go on but progress with our investigators which is always good :) oh one thing fun that happened is I played basketball for the first time in three months...and I had soft wimpy skin on the bottom of my feet...and now I have a soft squishy blister haha...but it doesn’t really hurt or bother me so I laugh about it. But basketball was good other then the fact that doing some workouts at the house and not playing for that long equals a terrible shot.. haha. We played with an inactive member who is 18 so we were able to make some friendships, and frisbee was good last p-day but today I think we are going to this city that is all white and it is the only color that they build walls with is white so I’ll have to take some pictures.
well mom to Reggio to Messina there is a boat that is called like eagle wings or something like that and the boat lifts out of the water and goes really fast and it takes like 20 or 30 min to get there but there is constantly big boats going to villa san Giovanni to Messina that carry cars semi trucks and even trains. So no there isn’t a bridge haha but the boats are pretty big.
I just found out that we are doing district Christmas parties in Catania :) mine is on Dec 15 so I’ll get any packages that get there then and my companions is on the 21 so I’ll get any more that come after that...make sure anything that is sent gets there before then :)
haha thanks for giving Elder Skoveran the cookies :) I knew him and we did stuff together the whole time at byu. Leder Skoveran is a good friend.
Life is going great and it has been cool here at nights but yesterday was pretty warm...my companion also had to do splits with the zone leaders one Monday so I was with the other one and that was fun.
I think we are going to try to throw some kind of meal together for thanksgiving and we have a few American friends and some Italian friends who want to be American so it should be pretty fun.
I know they called me on a mission cause I grew a foot or two...or three, I know that I am here and teaching...yes....that’s about all I can think of haha
The church is true, don’t forget and reading every day is important!
Anziano Hansen

0 comments: