Hey! How is everything going? I’m doing great here in Lecce and life is good. I guess that in some big book about the world this is considered one of the top ten most beautiful cities in the world. I think that is because it has so much history and ancient Roman Empire history. But all is going great and we have some really awesome investigators. It’s starting to get chilly here and it was like 65 in our house the other day which I love! and it's starting to get a little chilly outside with suits on but nothing too bad thanks to the warm bloodedness I got from dad :) I’m guessing it’s in the fifties during the night but I don’t know cause we can't check in °F...
But yeah this city is beautiful and I wonder sometimes who fought it the gladiator arena and what kind of plays went on in the ancient roman theater that Cesar visited and stuff like that but it’s really cool to see structures that are 2000 years old and older.
Our "branch" here is awesome...I found out that it is a branch but it is in a stake. But it’s basically a twenty year old singles ward with a few older couples and so it’s really fun...we have members to every lesson and the return missionary who got home last week will be a lot of help to us.
Oh and with Rosanna... our branch president baptized her and Anziano Teran confirmed her on his last day of the mission it was really cool.
Love you both, have a great week.
Anziano Hansen
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
November 4
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment