BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9

Hello from Lecce! Life is good and I have a new companion. His name is Anziano Peterson and he is from Eagle Idaho. He is good and likes to play ball so we are going to hit up some courts today. He is going home in May so he is pretty old in the mission. But life is good and his personality is similar to mine so we should get along really well. Well this week nothing too much has happened cause we just went around to everybody Anziano Sadler knew because he was here for six months and said goodbye for him to like a million people.
I have no idea what we are going to do for Christmas but we will find something. I set up our tree the other day and it’s like a six foot tree haha...thank you whoever was here last year.
Oh Elder Craig is my very good friend. He was my secretary last summer and we were on the same water polo intramural team, we played frisbee together and I taught him how to snowboard on my other board that I left with David...so I guess you could say we were friends :) I like him a lot and he is a really good track runner. He was like three time all American in Tennessee or something like that. Elder Scovran and Elder Craig were real good friends.. That’s way cool that my friends are all in Kern County…and Elder Miller...Teach my peeps!

Well, I made the toaster with a metal hanger.. haha it works great.
Did I gain any weight you asked?....well I weigh the same but it’s not muscle anymore....ohhh yeah..haha...My pants still fit great and everything fits great but the only problem is that we are required to wear our suits now and I always sweat.... doesn’t matter if my hands are cold and its freezing outside I sweat haha that’s life… well on the fifteenth I go to Catania for the Christmas conf and so that’s going to be some good traveling :) but other then that all is well and nothing is too out of the ordinary.
Have a great week....love you both and thanks for the email back dad.. Have a great week.

0 comments: