BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18

hey! This week has been very interesting, on Wednesday I was traveling all day well...from ten in the morning to like 9 at night so I didn’t get a chance to do email and we were full almost all day yesterday so I was only able to take a few min to read the emails and send that short one but we finally got some time :) Life is going great. The Christmas conf was a blast. I left with Anziano Wood, who is from England, Monday night to Taranto by train and then we met the zone leaders who gave us our tickets to Catania by bus. Yeah by bus and the bus was full and it was basically all night from 11 to like 7 in the morning and I didn’t sleep much. haha But it’s all good cause I got a nap in Catania when we got there. We then ate lunch and it was good Italian food with salad and ranch :) First time in like 5 months mind you for ranch...and then for dinner we had a good old American turkey, mashed taters and stuffing and pumpkin pie and other types of pie. We had a mini zone conf and sang some Christmas songs and stuff it was really fun. Sunday night my companion leaves for his conf and I will be doing work in Taranto for a few days which will be fun. Then on Christmas it looks like we are eating with our friend Mino and we are gong to talk to him and see if we can use his phone Christmas day so I’ll let you know about that next week.
My new companion is still great and we are doing good work here in Lecce. Life is great and Christmas here is beautiful. We had an English course party for Christmas last night and we watched Joy to the World with them before we ate and it was very powerful and I think the students really liked it.

Well, have a great week and I will get to talk to you in a week....:) love you both Anziano Hansen -

0 comments: