Hey sounds everything is going well...I’m glad that you got the email in the car :) that was my plan haha. Well sounds like the trip was usual. Sounds like everything is going well and rise and shout cause the cougs are out, yeah baby! That makes me happy. Hmm lets see for thanksgiving we ate with that American and his wife’s Italian family and they tried to make it as American as they could and the turkey was very good...one thing they do way good here is use spices and I like spices haha. The only thing missing was good old stuffing and I’m pretty sure I will like dads yams now ....I think my taste buds have changed because there isn’t anything I don’t like anymore....tomatoes....yeah used to be only with burgers now I eat them plain and can’t get enough of them haha...I haven’t tried strawberries but I bet I don’t mind them anymore either haha. Then we did splits with the elders in Brindisi again and I worked with a younger missionary who is five foot two. haha Were we a sight or what!
My talk went great, it wasn’t much longer then 7 min but it was straight to the point and our investigators liked it. We have a baptismal date for January so I will keep you updated on that. With that all is going great and I’m even going to sing in the ward choir and also at a baptism in Brindisi. Anziano Sadler and I are going to sing “Come Follow Me”, in Italian of course and for the branch choir I’m doing the bass part of “Joy to the World” by myself… ohh dear.
Funny story, so I used the bathroom in the church and it is the one with the above head reservoir thing instead of right on top of the toilet...anyways I couldn’t get it to flush and I didn’t know what to do...I then (knowing how toilets work) reached up looking for the center to pull up on and then I cracked myself up and couldn’t stop laughing because it worked… haha. I fixed it…but I thought you would like that story. We also don’t have a toaster at the house and I remembered one Christmas because dad likes toast, I bought him that little camping thing you put on the stove to make toast and so I made one here. haha and now we can make toast :)…
We find out tomorrow if Anziano Sadler gets transferred so that will be a change possibly so I’ll let you know next week but I’m pretty sure I’m staying because he has been here six months already. But life is good. I don’t have anything to complain about.
Well have a great beginning of December and don’t forget to put up my Christmas lights;)
Love you both Anziano Hansen
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
December 2
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment