Hey! Life is great and all is well. We got back last night at 9 from zone conf and it went very well and I learned a lot. I got to see Anziano Anderson too so that was fun. Nothing too crazy has happened this last week, just lots of talking to lots of people.
As for my favorite scripture it is in Alma 26: 11-12 and it says:
11 But Amman said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
Yeah, that is my favorite and it is stinken strong :) I found it on the plane from Atlanta to Italy and I love it.
Sorry this one is short but I don’t really have too much to say but everything is going great and life is good and I think we are going bowling for p-day today :) and you know how I like that. We start teaching English course next week so that will be fun.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
September 2
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment