BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9

oh rise and shout the cougars are out!!!!.......ra ra rarara ra ra rarara goooooooo cougars!!!!!! That is amazing we were actually talking about that last week and that is amazing that they won :) I got the chills when I read that.
Ok well everything is going great. This Sunday is the last day of my first transfer here in Italy and I just finished my first interview with president Taranto an hour ago. He is amazing and the spirit radiates from that wonderful man like the heat from the Mr. Heaters that Uncle Bob has. ;) It was really cool and I can really tell that he is called of God to be here in this mission. Well this week went pretty well and really fast and I’m doing great. I woke up a few nights ago to a lightning storm and that was the first time it has rained here and it was dry by the time we went out in the morning. It is starting to cool down which is really nice and a few days ago I didn’t even sweat all day which was a first cause I usually sweat twenty steps away from the house haha. Life is great and I did get a letter to my house here and it took about nine days which is much better then waiting to get it from the mission home :) so with that life is great. No we don’t have a baptismal date between me and Anziano Teran but the other companionship has one for next weekend with a guy who has been meeting with the missionaries for over 20 years and is amazing and knows more about the church then most of the members here. But our amazing branch pres called him up and said dude you have come to church for 4 months straight… get baptized and he said ....ok when? So he is really cool and if we ever see him in town he always buys us something like late di mandola or milk of almond which is ammmazing. Have you ever heard of it? Well I think I’m going to send a brick of it home for Christmas for every one. Is everybody going to be home this year? Cause this stuff is amazing and really easy to make with this brick that you just let it dissolve in water.
Yes, of course I have made lots of friends. We talk to everybody and many people are nice...Last night we met an ex pro soccer player slash coach for reggina and we talked to him and he offered us dinner and gelato but it was too close to nine and then he was like well I’m going to go get my Ferrari and then to a movie but call me up some night and we will go get dinner so we are defiantly going to take him up on that offer :)
Ma certo mom (but of course mom) if you don’t go to something you miss out on the experience. It’s just like passing up your opportunities to bear testimony here. It’s just something you don’t do :) But life is good and if you don’t remember anything else just remember the church is true (tell Brother Harding I said that) and I love you all Anziano Hansen

0 comments: