hey! life is going good and all is well. We went to a city called Shella this morning for pday and it is really cool. It has another castle and stuff and the water is really clear and you can see the point of Sicily where the east coast and north coast would be. They say that in 2016 there will be a bridge built so who knows but that would be cool. I took some pictures and its pretty. Not too much has happened this last week out of the ordinary but we had two eating appointments yesterday which was amazing cause one a week is usually good so I ate pretty well yesterday and I didn’t even have to eat any of my food haha.
Last week we had a goal of 14 lessons and when Sunday came around (the end of the numbers week) we only had seven and we both prayed really hard to be able to reach our goal. We only had time for 2 hours of proselyting that night and it was amazing we ended up with 8 lessons and it was awesome. It was a huge answer to prayer and we were blessed. It was during the street display we do and so we were teaching alone and was blessed to teach 4 lessons alone and Anziano Teran taught 3 and we taught one together. It was pretty cool.
We also went with a inactive member up to this city in the mountains and they have a ski lift and I guess it snows a lot up there :) This of course made me the snowboarding enthusiast happy to see and it looks way cool....the crazy thing is that all these cities we go to are in our area and we proselyte in all of them...yeah its huge. But that city in the hills was beautiful and the trees at certain elevations are similar to Californian mountains so that was pretty cool.
It’s pretty cool cause when ever we can see Sicily which is always in our area it looks like the ocean is a huge lake because there aren’t any waves...its weird but yeah the only waves are wind blown 5 inch waves and the other day the ocean was like glass! (meaning perfectly still) and I don’t know about you but I have never seen the ocean like that before it was pretty trippy. It’s because the waves all hit a body of land before they get here. But all is well... I saw two guys who play on the reggio bball pro Italy team and they were six six and six five and I thought I finally saw someone taller but I was still taller haha. Life is good I’m happy and people are listening to us and the work moves on. There is nothing to complain about because only boneheads complain and if there is something I don’t like...I simply fix it ;)
I love you both anziano hansen
(usually fixing things here requires lots of prayer but that’s how this life goes everywhere if you know what I mean)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
August 26
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment