Hey! We are too interno to see the sea, but we have an even better view of the mountains :) with snow caps :) anyway my address is
Anziano Brent Willis Hansen
via fiorignano 10
scala F/2
84091 Battipaglia,
italia.
Yeah, the branch pres is amazing and he is one of the three priesthood holders in the branch. Anziano Miller is doing great and learning fast. From Battipaglia we can’t see the volcano but we see a big one that destroyed Pompei years and years ago when we go to district meeting in Castellamare di stabia. In Rome I drove a opel(GM) meriva and now we have a Ford fiesta like I had in Statte. I do like driving but there is a lot of responsibility involved.
GGOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOUUUGGGGGAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSS!
One of the senior couples filled me in every week in Rome so I hope he gives me a call to let me know how the game goes. I get goose bumps just thinking about the game.
Well, I used a talent the other day.....the week before we arrived here in Battipaglia there was a baptism and the lady that got baptized was very hearing impaired and too poor to buy hearing aids. She has an appointment with the gov. heath care in a few months but basically can’t hear you unless you really yell at her from like 3 feet away. Anyway she came to church and couldn’t hear a thing, so we bought some headphones with a 5 meter cord for a few bucks and then I stripped the wires and hooked them up to the over head sound system and she was able to hear sacrament meeting for the first time last Sunday. She was so happy she almost cried. It was a really cool experience and I thank the Lord for first letting me learn these things from my dad and brothers and then inspiring me with the idea to do fix the headphones for her.
Things are going great and I’m doing my best to be a good example for my son (mission lingo for greeny) and hope to raise him right. I love being a missionary and I’m having a great time working hard.
Life is good here in Battipaglia!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
January 26
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment