BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 11

Hey, I have no time but things changed and I’m going to the same city in the morning but I’m bringing a greeny with me. I hope it works out well but it will be a fun experience.
I’m doing great and life is good we just went to pick up the greenies from the airport and it went well but one didn’t show up because he was kept in the mtc because he broke his wrist or something so things can possibly change for me. We will see. Life is good and I’ll email back next week what happens. Oh yeah, Anziano Hatch is coming back to Rome and will be here in a few hours and then he will keep being assistant with Anziano Sapio when I leave...well who knows if I’ll be leaving now. Anyway I’m doing great and there are a lot of missionaries moving cities tomorrow and so I’m just hoping that we haven’t missed anyone and that it will all go smoothly. Anyway I hope all is well. Sorry it’s short but I have to take the new missionaries to the mission home. love you both have a great week.

0 comments: