Hello! I’m doing good and on Monday we had to go down to Foggia to do some things with the missionaries down there and then we came back to Rome Monday night and then Tuesday and today have been pretty normal. I’m doing well and today Sister Kelly came with us to see some stuff downtown. It was cool and we are meeting with president tomorrow to start talking about transfers. Not too much has changed since I talked to you on the phone but it was really fun to hear everyone and that every one is doing well. I’m loving it here in Rome and I like Italy a lot. Life is good and the church is true. President Kelly is an inspired man and it just helps build my testimony when he changes our plans not knowing why and then something in the mission comes up that he needs us for. I hope you have a great week. Love you both
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment