BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 18

Well hello! I’m down here in Battipaglia which is down south of Naples. It’s a pretty cool city and we have a car and work in a few cities near by. There are about 15 or 20 ish active members and only three priesthood holders. But the city is pretty small and we will do our best. My companions name is Anziano Miller and he has now been in Italy for 6 days. He is doing well and is from Sandy, Utah area and went to Brighton high school up there. He is a good kid and we are going to get lots of good work done together.. We have some good people to work with and I know that as we do our best we will be blessed. Life is good
It’s true that president can lead the mission how it’s supposed to be lead. And I did get a picture with the President and Sister Kelly. I’ll try to send them next week. Life is good and I’m doing well. Yeah that one elder did break his wrist but president wanted him in a different city and so there is a three some there now. And yeah, it’s a bummer to leave the Kelly’s and the opportunity of being able to learn from them, but this is where I’m supposed to be and I know that I’m in this city at this time for a reason. We have some cool part member families to work with and a few other people and it should be a good experience. I love being a missionary and I’m excited to finish my mission strong. It’s easy to be obedient and I think that we will be blessed with success. Love you both!

Sorry no new address yet :( We will get it this week.

0 comments: