Hello!! I’m doing great and it’s good to hear that everyone is doing well. I’m down here in Sicily and I really like this island. The people are really friendly down here and it’s always fun to see things that I saw before. On Friday we had the Rome zone conf and then on Saturday we helped do service again up in the mountain part of the Rome 2 boundaries and it was fun. Then on Sunday we flew to Catania and went to Messina to do splits. Then on Monday morning we went to Reggio Calabria for district meeting and that was really fun because it’s been like 7 months since I have been to Reggio and over a year to some parts of Reggio like the Church there and that was really fun to see. Then yesterday was zone conf for Sisley and it went well. Then today we played some basketball and soccer this morning with the Agrigento zone leaders and we are leaving in a few min to go to some teaching appointments. I’m doing great and life is good. Tomorrow we fly to Sardegnia(other island) and we will be there till Monday.
Oh yeah about the whole eating manners....yeah as long as you don’t eat loud with your mouth, Italians don’t really care how you eat it and what way you do it, elbows on the table, cut with your right hand and fork in your left hand then fork to mouth in left hand is all good. They care more about the preparation of the food than how to eat it. But I’m sure as you go more north it becomes a little more appropriate to use manners. It becomes more first world as you go north here in Italy.
Way to go Jerri for doing well on her evaluation thingy! And I’ll work on a picture with Pres and Sister Kelly.
The church is true and there are people everywhere searching for the gospel but sometimes they don’t know they are until they have found it. There are elect people everywhere.
Oh real quick before my time runs out. I read today in Alma 7:22-24. Those are some sweet verses and it gives us a great idea of the things we need to work on and perfect in our lives. I love the Book of Mormon. It’s great and we can really learn something every time we read it. Have a great week.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
November 10
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment