BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 3

hello! How’s it going? I’m doing well and life is great. This week hasn’t been too crazy. Church went well but there were tons of people again and we had like 20 people in the upstairs overflow area with the projector showing the speaker. Let me let you know how things will go starting Sunday afternoon. Sunday we going to fly to Catania and then go to Messina for splits. Then on Tuesday we have the zone conf in Catania and on Wednesday and Thursday we have splits in Agrigento. Then Thursday we fly to Cagliari(on Sardinia) and then we are there till Monday morning. On Monday the 15, we fly back to Rome and sleep in our house and then on Tuesday is the Naples zone conf and then on Wednesday night we take a bus to Bari and do splits there till the Bari conf on Friday. Then we travel home with president that night and on Monday the 21 we leave for Malta and we come home from Malta on the 24, then transfer calls go out that next Saturday the 27. So yeah these are going to be some pretty crazy weeks. Just expect that I will have p-days on Wednesday like always but don’t be surprised if I don’t get to email till after. It’s going to be a fun trip. I sure do love to travel and it is a fun thing to do. I’m pretty excited about the Malta trip that should be way sweet.
That will be way cool to have a 70 at the stake conf and you will get to be pretty close up on the stand :) oh and President Kelly went to a conf in Germany not president Monson. President Monson just flew home in his jet on Sunday. Oh yeah, also last Saturday we went up to a members house in the mountains to do some service and that was really fun. We got to do some good manual labor. :) I take all those opportunities I get. Sometimes you need to just do some physical labor....no mom, I still don’t miss mowing the lawn but I do miss doing any other type of physical work haha. I remember you would always talk about how I would miss mowing the lawn haha.
Funny you talk about smiling. President Kelly is telling everyone to smile more. They talked about it a little at his conf in Germany, so he said smile and we will help people. If you remember tho I have always talked about the primary song if you chance to meet a frown son, and it really does work, even if you have to fake a smile for a while. :) Just do it and it will turn into a real smile and you will become happier.
I’m doing great and I love being here. The church is true and book is true. I hope that the spirit can help us all make decisions that will bring us eternal happiness and if we don’t we can always go through Jesus Christ our Savior to get rid of those things and stay on the straight path that leads to eternal happiness. I love you two and I love my brothers and sisters. They are all such good examples for me and I am so blessed to be in this family. I am happy and I am happy to be here and I’m happy that the Lord has blessed me in so many ways. I’m blessed to have a good obedient companion and I’m blessed to have the opportunity to work close to President Kelly and Sister Kelly. This life is great. When we decide to be happy and we can always be happy even in tough times if we just remember that this life is just for an eternal purpose. Where your treasure is there will you heart be also. I love you both and hope you have a great week.

0 comments: