BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6

Hello! All is well and I’m doing great. The Sardinia trip went well. We left on Sunday and had a conference on Monday in Sassari and that night we drove down to Cagliari (calyary, pronounced) and we did splits there with the zone leaders. It went well and we were able to get some good work done. I’m doing great, the flights went well, they only lasted around 45 min a piece so it wasn’t too bad at all. Tomorrow we have the Rome zone conf and so we will be in town and on Friday transfer calls go out so we will be busy with president talking about transfers coming up then on Monday we have the Napoli zone conf, then the greenies arrive and the finishing missionaries go home. So the next two weeks are going to be interesting but fun. Conference was great. I was only able to see all of the Saturday session and I haven’t been able to see any of the Sunday sessions yet.


I really felt good when pres Monson came out and the first thing he did was called all people to serve a mission. That was pretty cool and I was literally doing what the prophet asked in that moment haha. I really liked a talk on pride also I think it was from pres U. but I can’t remember exactly.
We are headed over to the Sistine Chapel probably next week and I’ll get some good pictures. There are also some interesting really old churches that say things about salvation being celestial glory and baptisms for the dead with a baptismal font. (from long long ago.) Pretty crazy if you ask me. Life is good and I love being a missionary. Thank for all you do and the support you give me. Sorry it’s short this week but today has been busy. love you both. Oh if you find the picture of Elder Ballard and the guy with the Proclamation to the Family.....my comp and I drove that Proclamation to the Family downtown to Elder Ballard so they could give it to him. Cool huh?

0 comments: