BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 1

Hello! I’m doing good. We had a really crazy week, on Friday we met with our investigator and she has the desire now to stop smoking and so we have set a baptismal date for her on the 8th of October and then another investigator came to church and we have a baptismal date with him too for the next week. I hope it goes well. We will just keep doing our part. Then on Saturday we did splits with Taranto. We have had some really nice weather too. It was 70 degrees in our house this morning and yesterday it was down to 72 and I’m pretty sure it’s still at or under 80 right now with the sun up. It’s really nice. The chances of me staying here in Statte are like 98 percent sure. Most likely I’ll be here till around December or something like that. I’m pretty sure that my companion is leaving tho and because so many zone leaders are changing I’ll most likely get someone who hasn’t been zone leader. So in around two weeks I’ll be in Rome again, which will be cool. There is also an apostle coming soon I think in like October and there are some pretty heavy rumors going around that he is coming to do the ground breaking for the temple. That will be exciting because we might have a zone leader council with him, but it’s never sure. I’m excited. This Sunday is stake conf in Bari so we will be going to Bari again. That will be fun. Have I ever been sick? Well I got a cold in the mtc....then I had allergies that I destroyed with an allergy pill....and like a week ago I got like a third of a cold.....(I say that because it was weak and didn’t stop me from doing anything) but other then that I have been really healthy and have only had like 5-10 small headaches that go away with water and like 3 advil....easy...but I haven’t really been sick for like 5 years other than food poisoning back home as a family and a few small colds....I think when I was a kid I got sick so many times with that Epstein Barr stuff that I got everything as a kid or was infected with it so now my immune system is like dads
In my reading I just finished 1 Nephi this morning it’s going really well because I’m actually looking for a specific thing....while looking for that I find more things that teach me than ever before....I suggest that to read the Book of Mormon you should be looking for something in the reading and you will find that so much more and it will touch you other than just the basics of dead words on paper...it’s the spirit that makes them alive. But I’m doing great and we only have one more splits to do and that’s tomorrow again with Taranto but they are doing great there so no stress. Love you both

0 comments: