BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4

Hello! I’m doing well and today we went to Sorrento to see the city and get some things.
Things are going great and life is good. Our member is doing much better and he will be coming home from the hospital soon. Tomorrow we are going to Rome for zone conf. I can’t believe how fast time flies. We have recently been blessed with 4 new investigators so that is nice and we will do our best to help them learn about the gospel and make covenants with our Heavenly Father.
I have eaten a few interesting things on my mission but almost always really good just different then what we eat in America. 290 of my 300 meals have been classic Italian meals aka delicious! Today for example, I had a Napoli style pizza and amazing ice cream :) Life is good. Anyway, I’m looking forward to talking to you on Sunday.

1 comments:

Tralar said...

Our son Elder Caleb Larsen will be serving in Rome Italy soon too. He leaves the MTC on May 17th. Even though you will be coming home soon and may not get to meet him, we wanted you to know how much we have enjoyed reading your blog and sharing your love of the missionary labors there, your testimony and all things Italian! Bless you in all that you do in the future.