Hello! I am doing well and today we went to a place called the Reggia which is a huge palace thing with a huge garden that takes an hour just to walk across. It was fun and I did get some good pictures. It was in a city called Caserta.
Things are going well and I did splits with Anziano Pesci which was fun. Things are going well and this will also be my last Sunday of branch president. I have only had one companion finish with me, my trainer and he was awesome and worked hard till the very end. He set a good example for me and he will be getting married in October in Salt Lake I think, so I’ll try to go to that.
We don’t have any primary kids in our branch. :( But the old branch president is coming home in a month or so with the three kids he is adopting right now, 7 8 and 9 years old brothers and sisters. They are down in Mexico right now adopting. Anyway I’m out of time but I’m doing great and the work is going well.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
May 11
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment